Monday, September 19, 2011

Feeling blah

So sorry for not posting yesterday folks. I've been feeling blah for 2 days now. It's getting colder and it's time to put away the summer clothes and bring out the winter clothes! As I am an avid sweater collector, this is my favorite season. I get to wear sweaters every day and not worry about feeling "fat" in shorts and a tank top or a bathing suit! If you don't like winter, there's a reason to! Thankfully my children are older. Since I am feeling under the weather, Alisa brought all the winter clothes bins out of the shed and garage last night. I've been working little by little on laundry all day so I can get all of the summer clothes out of the rooms. This will be a large task, as I myself take up 4 large bins of summer clothes, then putting away the winter clothes. Oh my. I have 2 large bins of sweaters, 1 large and 1 medium bin of shoes and 2 more large bins of other winter clothes. What would normally take me a day to a day and a half will probably take me all week since I'm so under the weather. But, such is life!

1 comment:

  1. Have a yard sale . . . or better, just give me some sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete