Thursday, September 15, 2011

Any questions or topics you would like to discuss

If there are any topics you would like discussed or any questions you may have, please email me! shannonmbr@gmail.com Just remember that you are NOT alone! Someone out there has been through what you are and has asked the same question or is too shy to ask. My blog is here to help any military spouse in any area as well as to give bits about my life as a military spouse with 2 children that each have their own "special needs". I'm hoping that by sharing my stories with you, that you will be able to understand that you truly are not alone in your struggles and your day to day life. You may not have children yet, you may not have a child with "special needs," but you may know someone who does and getting a better understanding of what they may be going through will only help you become a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment